Mark Bergsma launched BeyondCapture IMAGING to capitalize on and market his skills as a digital image technician focused on after capture image retouching, complex compositing and photo montage techniques.
As your post capture imaging solution BeyondCapture IMAGING is:
- partnering with professional photographers. It affords them more productivity time behind the camera and more collaborative time with art directors. "A thorough understanding of digital image capture and after capture workflow is my specialty. An in depth knowledge of PCs, Macs, Photoshop and Lightroom is mandatory."
- collaborating with graphic/web designers and visual creative directors involved in marketing, advertising, visual media production and publication. "Approaching my client’s needs through efficient and accurate communications allows me to incorporate artistic, esthetic and technical considerations in the design process."
specializing in digital image creative talent between the moment of photographic capture and final image output. "I provide post capture digital imaging solutions. Services include high end photographic retouching, complex photo composite and montage techniques, and proper preparation of images for intended media"
- capitalizing on Mark Bergsma's many years of experience as a fine art photographer, digital image technician, skilled graphics arts technician and business owner. "Managing my own gallery for 18 years was a joy. It required a passion for excellence, a persistence to create, a perseverance to accomplish, and a high sense of pride."
- utilizing web services and tools to effectively correspond, collaborate and create with nationwide imaging professionals. "I provide large file drag and drop transfer via ftp and live web conferencing when necessary."
- optimizing images for intended client needs. "I sculpture image lighting characteristics, alter color and selective focus with proficient masking and blending techniques, skillfully render accurate paths and clipping masks, and fully exploit ICC color managed methods etc."
- staying abreast of new technical developments I can utilize for efficient workflow. "As a member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals I am constantly informed of the latest developments and talent in the industry."
- taking great pride in providing meticulous and exceptional photographic illustration after the moment of capture. "You can see some great examples of my work at BeyondCapture IMAGING."